• Responsible for developing beneficial business relationships, getting buy-in with all franchises in zone,
and creating an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration for achieving clear targets, goals, and business plans
• Conduct annual business reviews with assigned franchisees to establish goals around growth, profitability,
and succession plans. When appropriate, assist franchises in implementing exit strategies.
• Analyze operational franchisee performance to identify areas of opportunity for increasing sales and profitability.
Make recommendations for business and operational improvement and assist franchisees and their management
teams in implementing new processes to achieve goals.
• Plan and conduct or assist with periodic regional meetings as required.
• Identify new store growth opportunities in assigned markets with existing franchisees, potential independent
conversion candidates, and awareness of potential real estate opportunities.
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the advertising, marketing, and franchisee markets.
• Other duties as assigned
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management or related discipline.
• Proven experience in retail business planning, franchise growth, and succession planning with a
solid understanding of operational execution in retail.
• Outstanding track record of creating beneficial business partnerships, and collaborating with others in a
team effort to achieve set goals.
• Excellent ability to think strategically, analyze individual businesses for performance, identify issues, evaluate
options, prioritize efforts, and develop/implement appropriate actions for growth.
• Clear understanding of financial drivers of franchise business operations, market conditions, competitive
landscape, and trends.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with various audiences to influence behavior, resolve issues,
and gain commitment. Have a high comfort level interacting with franchisees and corporate management.
• Solid ability to keep balance and objectivity while building rapport.
• Proven ability to plan, manage time, set targets, work independently, meet deadlines, and deliver results consistently.